Nov 16, 2017 - Central
Live Real Estate Auction
1133 North Main St
Hopkinsville, KY 62240
Great investment opportunity with this Live real estate auction. This property would make a great site for a Planned Unit development.
Share this Auction
Curran Miller Auction/Realty, Inc.
1005 E. Walnut
Evansville, IN 47714
Toll Free: (800) 264-0601
Local: (812) 474-6100
12 +/- Acres Zoned B-4 & R-2
With Restaurant, Small Mobile Home Park, & Several Residential Properties
Offered in 4 Tracts
REAL ESTATE LOCATION:
1135 North Main St (Hwy. 41)
On the N. side of Hopkinsville, KY
The real estate consists of 12+/- acres that will be offered in 4 Tracts and combination of tracts. The property has both public water and sewer actually running through the property for easy access. This property offers a wonderful opportunity to the developer looking for a larger tract of land in a good business location for a Planned Unit development. The property has highway frontage and is still close to schools and the downtown area of Hopkinsville. There is an established mobile home park and the B-4 & R-2 zoning is already in place. This property is also uniquely located very close to the main highway access to Kentucky Lake, Barkley Lake, Band Between the Lakes recreation area, I-69, and the interstate highway system. The property will be sold using the Freedom Tract Auction Method.
Note: The acreages and footages used in the advertising are prepared by a registered engineer and derived at by scaling aerial photographs and are therefore estimates. If the property sells in tracts the seller will provide a perimeter survey showing the actual lines and dimensions.
Tract 1 consists of 1.5+/- acres that is zoned B-4 commercial. The property has approximately 185 ft. fronting on Main Street ( Hwy 41) and is improved with an operating restaurant. The restaurant is a concrete block structure with a dining room, kitchen and 2 restrooms. Tract 1 (restaurant) is currently rented and producing rental income with the tenant paying their own utilities.
Tract 2 consists of approximately 3.5+/- acres that is zoned R-2 residential and approximately 1 acre zoned B-4. This tract fronts Lacy drive and has approximately 150 ft. frontage. There is also access from Main Street along Cathcart Ave. A portion of this tract is wooded and has several very nice potential home sites. Tract 2 is improved with a 3 unit residential bldg that has considerable deferred maintenance.
Tract 3 consists of approximately 4 acres with 1 acre in the B-4 zoning on Main St. and the balance is zoned R-2. There is approximately 80 ft. frontage on Main St. This tract is improved with a large storage building & 2 residential rental units.
Tract 4 consists of approximately 3 acres with 185+/- acres fronting Main Street. All of Tract 4 is zoned B-4. This tract has a small mobile home park consisting of 10 spaces, with existing permiting for 10 more (total of 20). The park is currently closed for updating. All licenses are current and municipal fees are paid. In addition, there are 2 residential rental units on Tract 4 that are currently rented and producing income.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• 10% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• The real estate taxes will be pro-rated to the day of closing.
• Possession shall be at final closing, subject to tenant’s rights.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is a CASH SALE not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding and specified in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate under “Files” sections of the webpage.
• Rents shall be pro-rated to day of closing.
• Buyer’s Premium 6% will be added to the sale price.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.