Wednesday, November 15th @ 10:00am - Central
EASY Online Bidding
Weatherford, TX 76088
Online Only Auction
Thank you to all bidders from:
MINNESOTA - St. Paul
TEXAS - Aledo, Allen, Amarillo, Arlington, Azle, Benbrook, Bowie, Burkburnett, Burleson, Cleburne, Cross Plains, Denton, Desoto, Dublin, Euless, Fort Worth, Garland, Glen Rose, Gordon, Graham, Granbury, Haltom City, Haslet, Hawkins, Irving, Jacksboro, Keller, Lipan, Mansfield, Midlothian, Millsap, Mineral Wells, New Braunfels, Paradise, Perrin, Poolville, Princeton, Rainbow, Rhome, River Oaks, Runaway Bay, Silsbee, Springtown, Stephenville, Sunset, Telephone, Valley View, Venus, Weatherford, Willow Park
Share this Auction
Texas Auction & Realty
PO Box 608
Weatherford, TX 76086
Phone: (817) 304-1052
Nov 15, 2017 10:00 AM
Northwest Weatherford Estates Auction
By appointment with Dan @ 940-682-5381
Buyer Pickup: ONSITE AT THE ESTATE
Thursday, November 16th @ 12pm - 6pm
Friday, November 17th @ 12pm - 6pm
* "Old School" Shaving Mug, Brush, Soap & Snuff Tin * "Old School" Vintage Potty Chair * 1/4" Quick Connect Air Couplings & Accessories * 1/4in Grizzly Router Bits * 10 "Classical" LP's * 10 Interesting Old Bottles * 12 Bottle Wine Rack * 12 Miniature ACME Bricks * 12in Diameter Sheridan Taunton Silversmiths Bowl * 1800's Buggy Lift Jack * 1952 Brass 28 year Perpetual Calendar * 2 - 2ft Irwin Bar Clamps * 2 - 4ft Irwin Bar Clamps * 2 Airsoft Guns * 2 Brass Scales * 2 Craftsman Wrenches * 2 Grinding Stones * 2 New Frames * 2 Rawlings Baseball Helmets * 2 Staplers * 2 Steel Traps * 2 Vintage Butter Molds * 2 Vintage Tins * 2 Vintage Wrenches * 3 Adjustable Portable Tables * 3 Airsoft Guns * 3 Hemingray Insulators * 3 John Denver LP's w/Poster * 3 Plow Points * 3 Snuff Tins * 3 Snuff Tins w /Box * 3 Unusual Vintage Tins * 3 Vintage Canning Jars * 3 Vintage Milk Bottles * 3 W.E. Garrett & Sons Snuff Cans * 3 Wagon Wheel Hub Rings * 3 Wall Cubes, 8"-10"-12" * 3ft Long Large Chain with 6in Hooks * 4 Cool Bottles * 4 Indian Grindstones * 5 "Le Jarfait Super" Jars * 5 Buffing Compounds * 5 Cool Bottles, 4 "Faux-Filled" * 5 Insulators * 5 Vintage Atlas Jars * 6 Vintage Beverage Bottles * 6 Vintage Jars & Bottles * 7 Vintage Medicine Bottles * A.W. Bruxelles Belgian Brass Lamp * Accent Rug * Airless Paint Sprayer * Airsoft Accessories * Airsoft Gun Ammo * Allis Buckthorn Ribbon Barbed Wire * Anchor Brand Clothes Wringer * Antique GSW Beacon Lantern * Antique Valve Grinder * Appliance Dolly * Assorted Grab Bars * Assorted Wheels * Ativa CX12W Shredder * Barn Beam Auger, Wood Handle * Barry Manilow, Sonny & Cher, Etc. * Bassett Furn. Industries, Inc. Dresser * Brass Flat Draining Scoop * Brass Miniature Milk Jug * Brass Torch * Bromwell Sifters Pair * Browne & Sharpe Surface Grinder * Buggy Wrench & Canco Wrench * Cabasa 3 Galvanized Tub * Cables w/Hooks, 32 ft., 3/16" Cable * Camacho Cigar Box * Canning Jar Assortment * Carole King, Carpenters, Captain & Tenille, Etc * Case of Old Dr. Pepper Bottles * Cast Iron Corn Sheller * Cast Iron Covered Pot * Cast Iron Skillet Griddle * Cast Iron Stove 'No.7-1/2' * Cement Anchor Bolts * Central Pneumatic Sand Blaster * CH Pneumatic Cutting Tool w/Hose * Chainsaw Storage Box * Chicago Electric Oscillating Tool * Child's Vintage Tin Stove, Enamelware Saucepan * Coax Cable Stripper & Crimping Tool * Colebrookdale Iron Co. Iron w/Trivets * Cool Old Tins * Copper & Brass Waterer with 2 Copper Bonus Items * Copper-Lined Cigar Box w/Handle * Craftsman EasyFire Electric Stapler * Custom Made Metal Grinder/Sander Collection Tray * Custom Oak Poker Table Top * Cut Glass Lamps, 29" H * Cyclone 12lb Bowling Ball - Fingertip Drilled * Deep Enamelware Pan * Dewalt Heavy-Duty Heat Gun * Dietzgen 16 Plumb Bob, w/Removable Point * Dinaire Oak Pedestal Table * Drain Tray, Empty 5 Gallon Can * Drywall & Panel Hoist * Dubl Handi Washboard * Dubl Handi Washboard, Iron Fireplace Tool Rack, Enamelware * Duraglas Quart Glass Funnel * Dust Separator * Eagle Oil Can * Economy Electric Lantern Co. Lantern * Ecru Crocheted Tablecloth * Electrolux Applicator Jar * Embury Mfg. Co. Lantern * Empire Mfg. Co. Quadruple Plated Silver Teapot with Hinged Top * Enameled Pelton Sterilizer * Enamelware Breadbox * Enamelware Pot w/Lid * Ethernet Cable Making Tool Set and Cables * Fishing Reels * Floor Cord Organizers * Frank Sinatra, Benny Goodman, Herb Alpert, Etc. * Friedrich Deckel Pantograph * Frosted, Textured Patterned Glass Set * Galvanized Watering Can with Brass Trim * Giant Brand Bike * Glass/Granite Drilling Set in Case * Goat & Deer Horns and Skulls * Goat Skull & 4 White-Tail Deer Antler Sheds * Goat Skull & White-Tailed Deer Antlers * Goat Skull & White-Tailed Deer Skull & Antlers * Granite Countertop Piece * Great Old Wood Box * Grindley Bowl * Grizzley Blade Welder, 115V * Gryphon Diamond Band Saw (Wet Cutting) * Hand Drill * Hand Saw Holder for Blade Sharpening * Hand-Carved Totem Pole * Hand-Hammered Copper Cup Ladle * Hanging Shelf w/Plate Rack - 12" x 4" * Harper Dolly * Haul-Master Foldable Trailer * Heavy Duty 250V Extension Cords * Heavy Ice Tongs * Heighth Gauge in Wood Case * HJC Motorcycle Helmet * Hooker Furniture Computer Desk / Storage Unit * Howe 5072 Scale * Hyslin Pottery Piece * Impact-Driver in Metal Case * Iron & Whiteware Shelves * Iron Horse & Buggy * Johnson 4ft. Aluminum Level * JVC surround Sound System and Stereo Receiver * Keystone grinder * Kreg Circular Saw Guide * Large Double-End Buggy Wrench * Large Dresser * Large Styrofoam Block * Large Vintage "Double" Hook * Large Vintage Brass Bell * Large Vintage Heavy Iron Pourer * Large Vintage Scythe * Longines Symphonette 12 Record - Complete Set * Luck-E-Lite Lantern * Marshall Pottery Crock #5 * Metal Tonka Cowboys Van and Terrell Owens Football Card * Mongoose Bicycle Helmet * MVP SuperLift 3 Ton Jack Stands * N.F. Silver Co. Ladle marked 1877, Dough Cutter and Flour Scoop * National Washboard Co. Washboard No. 865 * New "Frog" Windchime w/Copper Bell, Fall Decor * New 30 Gallon Water Tank * New Adjustable Rifle Rest & Hog Call * New Box Sanding Sponges * New Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Cover * New Faux Marble Vanity Top * New Jewelry Display & Storage Attached * New Pied Piper Live Trap * New Pied Piper Trap Live Trap * New Rolling Cowboy Duffel Bag * New Take-Off Bumper * New Unused Spreader * No.2 Iron Pot w/Handle * Noritake Virtue #2934, (8) 5pc Settings plus extras * Northwoods Springdale Women's 21spd Bicycle * Office Legal Paper * Office Organizers * Old Crate w/2 Bonus Wood Boxes * Old Drawer, Crock & Pitcher * Old Dremel Sander with Metal Case * Old Kitchenalia * Old Revere Copper-Bottom Teapot w/Vintage Brass Trimmed Copper Pot * Old Scythe and Iron Blade * Old Swingspout Oil Can * Old Tool Pieces & Parts * Old Wood Tool Caddy with Tools * Old Wrenches * Pasta Pot w/Timer & Inner Colander * Perfection Smokeless Oil Heater * Perfection Stove Co. Glass Jug * Photo Display "Room Divider" Piece * Picnic Basket Full of Assorted Cutlery * Plumber's Strapping * Poole Silver Co. Tea Pot plus Reed & Barton Cup * Portable Adjustable "Closet" * Porter-Cable 1/4" Shank Router Bits * Poulan / Craftsman Chainsaw Storage Box * Poulan Electric Pole Saw * Primitive Revere Copper Kettle * Primitive Tin Teapot w/ Copper Bottom * Pro Tram System in Case * Pro-Form Elliptical / Recumbent Bike Hybrid Trainer * Propane Tank * Rayo Silvertone Lantern, Patent Marked Nov. 20, 1894 * Reed Pipe Vise * RG6 Cable w/Headphones, Misc. Cables, Etc. * Rod Stewart, REO Speedwagon, Marshall Tucker, Etc. * Russ Farrell Design, Frost Cutlery Sword, 2 Built-in Daggers * Ryobi TS1340 Mitre Saw * Scraper, w/Blades * Scutt's Arrow Plate Sheet Metal Barb * Servo Mini-Precision Drill Press Stand * Shop Fox Compound Vise * Silver Co. NY Ricer * Silver-on-Copper Footed Pitcher * Skaneateles N. Y. Old Crock * Small Cornhole Game plus 2 Rubbermaid Insulated Servers * Sofa Table * Solid Brass Waterer and Other Vintage items * Sony STR-K700 * Stereo FM/AM Receiver * Sony Surround Sound System with 5 DVD Changer * SPI Edge Finders and Centering Tools * Stanley Sharptooth Saw and Square * Star Headlight & Lantern Co. * Stars & Stripes by Lea Dresser * Sterling Silver Serving Spoon & Fork * Stove Tools * T-Fal 7L Pot, Stainless Steel Base * The Buffalo Mfg. Co., Brass Chafing Teapot * Toolkraft Belt Sander * Torin 'Big Red' 12 Ton Hydraulic Press * Toscany - New Pitcher / Glass Set * Trailer Jack & Mirrors * Tri-Fold Alum. Ramps, 5 1/2 ft. * Twin Size 4in Dense Foam Pad with 2 Straps * Unique Hand-Painted Recipe Cupboard * Universal No. 2 Grinder * Unusual Iron Dipper w/Wood Protective End, 6"x18" Vintage Mandolin * Unusual Thermos "Polly Red Top" (w/2 extra cups), HEATAB in case * Vega Motorcycle Helmet * Victorian Deco Pieces * Vintage 2-Man Saw * Vintage 50 lb. Scale * Vintage Barbed Wire, Collector's lengths - minimum 18" * Vintage Bow Saw * Vintage Brass Ornamental Piece * Vintage Breast / Shoulder Hand Drill * Vintage Butter Churn * Vintage Calf Weaner * Vintage Cigar Box * Vintage Coffee Grinder * Vintage Coke Crate with Wood Dividers & Metal Strapping * Vintage Cooking Aids * Vintage Crosscut Saw * Vintage Dr. Pepper Bottles in Coca-Cola Case * Vintage Eagle Oil Can * Vintage Enamelware w/Top, Mandolin Slicer * Vintage Flax/Corn Cutter * Vintage Food Mill * Vintage Grain Scoop * Vintage Grouping * Vintage Hand Drill and Misc. Part * Vintage Hand-Hewn Club * Vintage Iron Ladle * Vintage Kenmore Blender * Vintage Kerosene Burner * Vintage Large "Pounder" * Vintage Large Hunter's Sifter * Vintage Leather Strapping * Vintage Military Trunk * Vintage Napier Stepped Jigger Spoon * Vintage Pepsi Crate * Vintage Samovar * Vintage Single Tree * Vintage The Cleveland Metal Products Co. Kerosene Glass Jug * Vintage Tonka Crane * Vintage Tools, Pieces & Parts * Vintage Yoke * WA Silverplate Chafing Tea Pot * Warren Plate EPBM * Werner Aluminum Adjustable 3-way Ladder * Werner Aluminum Scaffolding * Western Chief Boots, Size 6 * White Tailed Deer Skulls & Antlers * White-Tailed Deer & Goat Skulls * White-Tailed Deer Skull & 3 Antler Sets * Wilson Graphite/Kevlar Tennis Racket * Wilton X / Y Compound Vise * Wm. A. Rogers by Oneida Silversmiths Coffee/Teapot * Wm. A. Rogers Old Etched Baby Cup, Community Plate Large Salt & Pepper, Oneida Ltd Small Salt & Pepper * Wood Book Shelf/Display, 20" wide * Wood Double Pulley and Extra Rope * Wood Framed Wall Mirror * Wood Pulley * Woodbury Pewters pcs in Excellent Condition *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.