Thursday, December 7th @ 10:00am - Central
EASY Online Bidding
Weatherford, TX 76085
Online Only Auction
Thank you to all bidders from:
TEXAS - Aledo, Allen, Alvarado, Arlington, Avery, Azle, Bowie, Boyd, Brownsville, Burkburnett, Burleson, Canton, Carbon, Carrollton, Cleburne, Corinth, Coupland, Crowley, Dallas, De Leon, Dublin, Duncanville, El Paso, Forest Hill, Fort Worth, Garland, Gordon, Gorman, Graford, Graham, Grand Prairie, Haltom City, Hico, Houston, Jacksboro, Justin, Lake Worth, Lakeside, Lipan, Mansfield, Milano, Millsap, Mineral Wells, New Braunfels, New Waverly, North Richland Hills, Palmer, Paradise, Ponder, Poolville, Quinlan, Rainbow, Red Oak, Rhome, Roanoke, Saginaw, San Antonio, Sherman, Silsbee, Springtown, Stephenville, Sunset, Tolar, Weatherford, Willow Park
Share this Auction
Texas Auction & Realty
PO Box 608
Weatherford, TX 76086
Phone: (817) 304-1052
Dec 6, 2017 10:00 AM
Northeast Weatherford Estates Auction
By appointment with Dan @ 940-682-5381
Buyer Pickup: ONSITE AT THE ESTATE
Friday, December 8th @ 12pm - 6pm
Saturday, December 9th @ 10pm - 2pm
* 'Lantern Lamp' with Pearlized Finish * "Clean As A Whistle" Baby Doll & Victorian Doll * "Grandma"' Tin Sign and Decor * 1-1/2 Ton Duff Lynx Chain Hoist * 10" Wiss Snips and Hand Tools * 11" Snap-On Tin Snips and Hand Tools * 12V Power Supply * 13 Brass Gate Valves * 13 Grinding Discs * 14 Collectible Plates - Nature's Collage Plate Collection * 14" Blackhawk Pliers and Hand Tools * 14" Snap-On 1" Wrench with Assorted Craftsman Wrenches * 15' Heavy-Duty Jumper Cables * 16 Penny Nails * 1944 U.S. Navy Binoculars, Tasco 10 x 25 with Case, Bird Book * 1950's Wedding Clock, Warvel Tea Set Made in Poland, English Plates * 1990 & 1991 Baseball Cards and Looney Tunes Cards * 1991 & 1992 Baseball Cards * 1991 Boris Vallejo Cards - Approx. 140 * 1991 Megametal Cards * 1991 NFL Premier Edition 'Wild Card' Football Cards * 1991 to 1993 Comic Books with Walt Disney Cards * 1993 & 1994 Baseball Game, Cards, Memorabilia * 1993 Wizard of Oz Musical Plate with 4 Norman Rockwell Plates * 1999 Buick LeSabre * 2 - 1994 Basketball Trading Card Magazines and 13 1991 & 1992 Cards * 2 Amprobe Testers with JBT Tester * 2 Angle Grinders * 2 Breaker Boxes * 2 Chain Hoists * 2 Chimney Brushes * 2 Dreamsicle Collectibles and Plate, with Angel Group * 2 Drill Bit Sets, Metal Cases * 2 Flood Lights and 1 Wall Light * 2 Grease Guns * 2 Metal Vises * 2 Milwaukee Die Grinders * 2 New Circular Saw Blades & Drill Bits * 2 Octagon Side Tables * 2 Routers with Bits and 2 Hand Chisels * 2 Shop Vac Heads with Heavy-Duty Ext. Cords in Big Rubbermaid Tote * 2 Tiller & Rowe Shovels * 2 Vintage Oil Cans with Milk Delivery Box * 2 Wood Pulleys, 1 Vintage Dipper * 2006 Kia Sorento LX * 23 Batteries * 23 Collectible Thimbles with Display Shelf * 24V Mac V244 Battery Charger * 3 Drill Bit Sets in Metal Cases * 3 New Small Power Tools * 3 Rigid Pipe Wrenches * 3 Vises * 30 Gallon Galvanized Trash Can, Totes and Baskets * 30" Bolt Cutters * 32" Vizio TV * 4 Commercial Weight Extension Cords * 4 New Circular Saw Blades * 4 Rigid Pipe Wrenches, 1 Fuller * 4 Wheel Chocks * 4' T-Square, B & D Heat Gun and Sharpener * 4' Werner Fiberglass Ladder with Step Stool * 4' x 8' Trailer Frame * 42 Blaze Chafing Dish Fuel Cans * 5 Hargrave, Proto & Armstrong Large C-Clamps * 5 Oneida Collectible Lighthouses with Boxes * 5' Bench with Iron Frame * 5' Rotary Mower * 6 Fire Extinguishers * 6 Folding Metal Chairs * 6 Rolls R-13 Insulation * 6' Blade with 3 Point Hitch * 6' Louisville Fiberglass Step Ladder * 6' Tandem Disc * 6ft Folding Table * 7 Adjustable Wrenches * 7 pc. Rigid Cold Chisel Set * 7' x 12' Stock Trailer – Homemade * 7' x 16' Tandem Axle Trailer with Brakes & Ramps * 9 Pipe and Adjustable Wrenches * AEG Drill with Hilti Bits * Air Grinder with Approx. 140 New Grinding Discs * Allen Wrench Assortment * Allpax Gasket Cutter in Metal Case * Aluminum Extension Ladder * Aluminum Step Ladder * Appliance Dolly * Assorted Bar Clamps and C-Clamps * Assorted Hand Tools * Assorted Hardware & Iron Parts in Crate * Assorted Pumps with Crate * Assorted Tool / Hardware Group * Assorted Welding Equipment with Toolbox * Barbless Wire * Battery Charger, Tire Inflation Gun / Gauge, Contents of Shelves * Battery-Operated Tools with Toolbox * Big Shackles and 6' Chain * Big Tex Trailer - 5' x 12', with Title * Black & Decker Drill Bit Sharpener with Bits * Black & Decker Saws with Various Blades * Black & Decker Work-Mate, Wood Table & Rack * Blanket Assortment and 3 Pillows * Bolens 12" Tiller * Bolens Lawnmower and Homelite Weed Whacker * Bolts, Washers and Cotter Pins * Box of Assorted Bolts * Box of Assorted Washers * Box of Bolts, Nuts & Washers * Box of Stainless Steel Bolts * Bride & Groom Dolls with Ceramic Faces, Arms & Legs * Bulbs and Electrical Components * Cable Clamps * Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor – Works * Campbell Hausfeld Impact Wrench, Paint Gun and 50' Hose * Cement Anchors * Centurion 35 Day Wall Clock * Ceramic Decoratives * Chainsaw Group - 2 Gas, 1 Electric 8 Chicago Electric 12v Radio Controlled Portable Winch * Chicken Wire * Chipper / Shredder / Snow blower * Circular Saw & Finishing Sander * Cobra 110 V Sewer Snake & Manual Snake * Coleman Camp Stove and Chafing Pan * Collector's Card Album - 1990-1991 Football * Collector's Card Album - 1992-1993 Football * Collector's Card Album – Baseball * Collector's Card Album - Various Sports * Combination Wrench Assortment * Conduit Connectors in 5 Gallon Bucket * Contents of Small Garage * Cooling Fans and Heavy-Duty Cords in 5 Gallon Bucket * Copper Sweat Fittings * Copper Tubing Assortment * Craftsman 3 Drawer Toolbox with Tools * Craftsman 8" Tabletop Table Saw * Craftsman Heavy Duty AC Welder * Cut Glass Pieces with Salt & Pepper Grinders and Vase Collection * Dale Earnhardt & Nascar Mugs * Daniel Dakota Wall Clock with Interesting Decoratives * Deadbolt & Lockset * Deumo 2 Gauge - Made in Germany, Flaring Tools * Dining Table with 4 Chairs * Dirt Scoop with 3 Point Hitch * Dremel Moto-Saw #550 with 2 Drills * Drill Bits * Drill Chucks & Keys * Early American Bench * Early American Desk * Electric Lights & Wiring Assortment * Electrical Wire - Many Rolls * Electronic Metering Equipment * Emmett Kelly Jr. Flambro Collectible Figure with Christmas Items * Entertainment Center * Estwing Hammer with 3 Others * Etched Glasses with Glass Barware * Eye Bolts - Some Super Heavy-Duty * Faith Grouping, Wax Sculptured Candle * Fastener and Hardware Assortment * Fastening Group - Staplers & Pop Riveter * Faux Suede Loveseat * Faux Suede Sofa * Files & Rasps * Flexible Conduit * Floor Jack * Fluorescent Bulb Assortment * Football Collectibles * Ford 800 Tractor with Key * Garage Door Hardware and Assorted Chain with Crate * Gate Valve Group with Assorted Fittings * GE Electric Fry Pan and Kitchen Knives * Great Old 'Lantern Lamp' * Grinder Supplies * Hammer Group * Hammers and 2 New Measures * Hand Tool Assortment * Hand Tools and Home Repair Notebook Manual * Handmade Mailbox Bank with Vintage Items * Hanson Whitney Taps & Other Assorted Taps * Hargrave C-Clamp Set * Harley Davidson Cards * Haul-Master Trailer Jack - New in Box * Heavy Vanderman Mfg. Co. No. 5 Vise * Heavy Wire / Cable Assortment * Heavy Wood Burning Stove * Heavy-Duty Electric Plugs & Wires * Heavy, Sturdy 6ft Folding Table * Heli-Coil Master Metric Thread Repair Kit * Hex Wrench Set and Assorted Sockets * High Speed 1/2" Shank Drill Bits and Lathe Mandrel * Hole Saw Kit * Hole Saws * Holiday 5.0 cu.ft. Freezer * Hose Clamps * Hose Pieces and Parts * Husqvarna 22in Lawnmower with Bag * Insulation * International Harvester Front End Loader * J.A. Henckels Knives in Drawer Knife Block * Key making Equipment with Guides * Kodak Easy Share System * LA-Z-BOY Luxury Lift Power Recliner * Leather Ottoman on Wheels * Leonard Aluminum Truck Toolbox * Lincoln Idealarc TM-400 AC Arc Welder * Lionel Pop-Up Camper * Looney Tunes Collector's Album * Looney Tunes Upper Deck Baseball Cards * Lumber Assortment * Lumber Assortment on Shelves * Magnavox DVD Player w/Vintage Clock Radio * Makita HP2010N Variable Speed Reversible Drill * Many Gate Valves with Metal Tray * Marathon Electric Belt Sander * Masonry Drill Bits * Metal Ammo Can * Milbar Snap Ring Plier Set * Milwaukee 110V 1/2" Impact Wrench in Metal Case * Milwaukee 14 Gauge Electric Shear * Milwaukee 3in x 24in Belt Sander * Milwaukee AC Vacuum Pump & Little Giant Sump Pump with Crate * Milwaukee Grinder & Drill * Milwaukee Jigsaw & 2 Others * Milwaukee Portable Band Saw * Milwaukee Rotary Hammer with Metal Toolbox * Mirro-Matic 6qt Pressure Cooker with Cookbooks * Montgomery Ward AC-DC 250 Amp Arc Welder * Moosehead Dining Table with 6 Chairs * Moosehead Early American 2 Bedside Tables * Moosehead Early American Copper-Lined Bar * Moosehead Early American Dresser * Moosehead Early American Full Bedframe with Box Spring * Moosehead Early American Hutch Dresser * Moosehead Hutch * Mop Buckets - Household & Commercial, with Push Broom * Motion-Activated Wall Lantern * Motor Capacitors and Fuses * New Gas Grill, 12" x 16" in Box * New Light bulbs with Room Darkening Blind * New Mower & Edger Parts * New Pump & Amprobe Multi-Meter * New Unused Fan and 16" Grab Bar * O'Brien & O'Brien Cast Iron 10in Deep Fry Pan * Office Group with Needlework Lap Frame * Olympic & Football Cards * Packing Supplies with Foam Piece * Peerless Folding Light Strip in Metal Case and Solar Panel * Pentax K1000 with Vivitar Electronic Flash * Pipe Threading Dies and Handles with Crate * Pittsburgh 1/2" Drive Impact Socket Set * Plumbing Fittings * Plumbing Fittings and Valves * Pneumatic Parts * Post Hole Digger with 9" Auger Bit, 3 Point Hitch * Precise Fit 4' Lawn Sweeper - Looks Unused * Pro-Tech 10" Mitre Saw * Process Tube Adapter Kit * PVC Parts Supply with Steel Wool * PVC Valves & Parts in 5 Gallon Bucket * Retro 'Lantern Lamp' * Rigid 14" & 24" Pipe Wrenches with Cutter * Rigid 24" Wrench and 18" Pipe Cutter * Rigid Chain Wrenches * Rigid No.1-2 Pipe Cutter with Small Superior Tubing Cutter * Rigid Pipe Bender & 1/2" Conduit Bender * Rival 20lb Roaster Oven with Cooling Rack * Rockwell 10" Contractor's Table Saw * Rod Couplings & Wing Nuts * Rolling Trash Bin w/Bonus Rolling Trash Bin Base * Rolling Trash Bin, 2ft Step-Ladder and Folding Trays * Roper Electric Dryer * Rotary Sanding Disc Assortment * Rotozip Rebel with New Blades & Bits in Case * Saws and Hand Tools * Scaffolding * Schwinn 'Air Dyne 2' Bike with Rowing Arms * Screwdriver Assortment * Sears 5" Grinder and Pony Clamps * Seiko Men’s Wrist Watch * Sheffield Barbed Wire * Shelving Assortment * Shovels and Brooms * Shovels, Tamper and Yard Tools * Skybox Football Cards * Small Grinding Discs * Snap-On Open End Wrench Set * Stainless Steel Fasteners and Eye Bolts * Standard Furniture Co. Dresser * Standard Furniture Co. Hutch Dresser * Standard Furniture Co. Queen Bedframe with Pillow top Mattress and Bedside Table * Stihl 028 WB Chainsaw * Straps Assortment with Crate * T-Post Driver * T-Posts, Count is over 40 * Teel Condensate Removal Pump and Equipment * Thermometer, Hose Box, PVC Chairs, Flags * Thread Repair Kit, Metal Ruler and Hand Tools * Threading Dies, 2 PTC Gauges and Assorted Machining Tools * Tow Hitches with 1-7/8" Balls * Tow Hitches with 1-7/8" Balls * Trerice Thermometer with 19" x 19" x 9" TUFF-E Toolbox * Troybilt 42in Riding Mower * Troybilt Bronco 19hp 42in Riding Mower * Vintage Atlantic Pilgrim Couple * Vintage Tools with Tin and Wood Box * Vinyl Tarp Assortment * Vivitar 50x / 100x Telescope with Box * Wall Anchors, Various Types * Wall Art Group * Walt Disney Cards & Various Sports Cards * Walton Tap Extractor Kit * Washers with Vintage Tin Sugar Canister * Wheel and Tire - 6 Lug 245 / 70R17 * Wiring Components in 2 Cases with Tops * Yard Tool Caddy with Variety of Tools *
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING / DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakage/damage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME / REMOVAL: The Pickup Time / Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or his/her representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.